Designed by architect Mr B D Gould of Barnstaple, the stone chapel was built in 1846, at a cost of two hundred and fifty pounds (which was almost entirely raised by members of the
parish). Known today as "The Chapel in the Valley"
Please come and join us. All welcome.
SERVICES - SERVICES SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC